Press office of 41st Session of the World Heritage Committee
Ms Anika Paliszewska
Tel.: +48 572 660 085
The 41st Session of the World Heritage Committee is open to all media. Accreditation is mandatory to participate in the event and can be obtained by registering online. To receive a registration code, please contact the press office.
Registration desk for media will be open at the ICE Conference Center:
from July 1 (from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm) and from July 2 until 10 July 2017 (from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm).
- Please note that online registration must be completed before going to the onsite registration desk. Computers connected to the Internet will be at your disposal.
- Press ID card number is required for online registration.
- In the registration form you can type also specific technical requirements for the equipment, which would be provided by the organizer (if available).
- In order to receive identification badges, all media representatives will be requested to show a valid ID or passport.
- Identification badges must be worn and visible at all times in order to gain access to the venue, and must be presented to security staff upon request. Identification badges are non-transferable. Access to the ICE Kraków will be granted to individuals with badges only.
- Please be informed that security staff have the right to examine and verify any equipment taken into the ICE Kraków.
- Journalists will have access to the Media Centre, equipped with appropriate working space and a Wi-Fi connection.
- Journalists who wish to organize interviews with Committee members are required to submit their requests to the press office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Press materials (press releases, interviews, photos) will be posted on the Session’s webpage and updated regularly. The webpage will also contain links to the Committee’s working documents and video broadcasts. Debates of the Committee will be streamed live online and on-screen broadcast at the conference venue.
Files to download:
Press release_41. Session of the World Heritage Committee 2017_04_20
Additional info about UNESCO and world heritage 2017_04_20